The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: DMR-Killers-NOT (pentax-K7, Sigma 14, Kodak SLRc)

gogopix

Subscriber
Boy will this gain space; These ALL have boxes and complete kits. The SO will love seeing the backs of these boxes.
They are all LNIB. I was crazy and experimented. They are ALL Leica R capable.
The Kodak SLR/c with Canon to Leica R adapter (included)
The Pentax K7 with Leitax mount replacement (one included)
The Sigma 14 IS a mod with a Leica R body mount.

Grab bag...They are only $500 each. Battery, charger etc and boxes included. This was from a "temporary insanity phase"

If you want all three, $1200. Be a photography scientist, be a gear slut. Brag about "having 3 high MP SLRs" :ROTFL:

But seriously, each of these have a following, and can produce really great images...every bit as good as your iPhone, only they are bigger and heavier!

Let me know. I won't tell who you are.

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Re: FS: DMR-Killers-NOT (pentax-K7, Sigma 14, Kodak SLRc)+400/6.8

here are some pix
you can see the boxes have hardly been opened. I just charged bats, took out bods, took a few shots and the...they sat there!

Here's the K7 Pentax. I am offering the 400/6.8 Leitax converted to Pentax mount as well.

$500 camera only
$900 for K7 and 400/6.8 Leica Telephoto.

BTW, really neat to take VIDEOS with a 400 mm lens!!

gogopix

Subscriber
Here's the Sigma SD 14. again really nice camera and this IS an R Leica body mount (done by the guy in florida who does these.)

gogopix

Subscriber
Now the Kodak.

BTW, except for the extra price on the 400/6.8 leica, the lenses shown are NOT included, just showing Leica R lens on the cameras (Sigma is body mount, Kodak comes with Canon to Leica R adapter, on the Kodak body now)

Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
sorry wrong box photo for kodak
here'tis

BTW all images taken with the venerable Digilux 2 NOT FOR SALE :D

gogopix

Subscriber
Also, just to be clear; I only take check; I will wait for a personal to clear (7 bus. days)
I will let you know what shipping is. At these porices I can't take that load. but ship and ins FEDEX express is likely under 50-70. worth the insurance.

Regards
Victor

PS: Confidentiality, on BOTH sides is assumed. If you tell where you bought it, you owe me another $100!:ROTFL:

All kidding aside, these are really classic cameras. The sigma, the few images I took? Really film like color. The K7 video just worked! (except for some focus operator errors :)...tough at 400mm)

And the Kodak...at 13MP that has a lot of life in it and the FW has the" looks" adjustment right there. If you need the latest Deskpro or whatever was called is available, and the Kodak "Looks" sw I have somewhere, but the SLRc had it built in.

Victor