The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Complete Sony NEX-7 system

lattiboy

Hi all,

I need to clear up some money. I've found I'm just not using my camera much anymore and feel wasteful having it sit on the table.

I will get up pictures when time permits, but look at my feedback. I also have flawless feedback on ebay, mu-43, dyxum, and fredmiranda. Payment via PayPal. No gifting either, I will eat the fees. Local Seattle pickup is encouraged. I would take off an additional $75 of the package price.

Here's what I have:

- Sony NEX-7
- beautiful hand-stitched black leather half-case
- extra OEM battery
- GGS screen protector
- Gordy strap
- All original accessories and the box

This has had about 7,000 exposures on it total. No way to tell exactly with Sony cameras, but that's my best guess.

It is in great condition. The screen protector has been on since day 1 and the camera has been generally babied. I am the second owner. I believe I have the original receipt from Glazer's camera, but I need to double-check.

$850 + USPS insured shipping ($25) CONUS

I also have a BOATLOAD of NEX lenses. All in excellent condition with hoods and caps. Shipping is $10 per order (if you buy 1 it's $10, if you buy all 5 it's $10)

16mm f/2.8 + 12mm wide-angle conversion lens - $250

30mm Sigma f/2.8 w/box and receipt from Adorama dated April - $160

50mm f/1.8 OIS w/box - $250 SOLD!!!!!

18-55mm (silver) - $145

55-210mm w/box - $275

If you want to buy the WHOLE shebang I'll do $1925 shipped, which is a ridiculous deal. Retail price for all this is somewhere around $2600.

I'll also throw in a Cowboy Studio wireless trigger set with a Sony/ISO hotshoe adapter. Works wonderfully.

I won't be taking lower offers, so please don't bother.

thanks!

Last edited:

lattiboy

Okay, quick update:

The NEX-7 is pending local pickup tonight. I'll update if it doesn't sell for some reason.

The 50mm is sold.

The rest remain:

16mm f/2.8 + 12mm wide-angle conversion lens - $250

30mm Sigma f/2.8 w/box and receipt from Adorama dated April - $160

18-55mm (silver) - $145

55-210mm w/box - $275

lattiboy

Okay, everything sold but these two lenses:

30mm Sigma LNIB w/receipt - $170 SHIPPED AND PP'D

Sony 55-210mm LNIB - $285 SHIPPED AND PP'D