The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: manual glass - konica, minolta, helios, rokinon

kahren

Helios 44M 58mm f2 m42 mount
Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: price includes paypal and shipping

great copy of this lens, ive had a couple of these and this one has better contrast and sharpness. glass is clean, focus ring is smooth, aperture clicks are positive. comes with both caps

Minolta MC Rokkor PF 58mm f1.4
Price: $80.00

this lens comes with rear cap and a UV filter, i do not have the front cap. glass is clean, focus ring is smooth, aperture clicks are positive. Not much to say about this, other then this is a great lens.

Konica Hexanon 57mm 1.4
Price: $100.00

this lens comes with front and rear caps and the original hood. glass is clean, focus ring is smooth, aperture clicks are positive. another great lens that i just don't use much anymore.

Rokinon 24mm f2.8 Minolta SR/MC/MD mount
Price: $90.00

i do not have the lens caps for this lens, glass is clean, focus ring is smooth, aperture clicks are positive. another great lens that i just don't use much anymore.

Focal MC 135mm f2.8 m42 mount
Price: $70.00

great lens for the money, plenty sharp wide open, and only gets better from there on. glass is clean, focus ring is smooth, aperture clicks are positive. the lens comes with both front and rear caps

Last edited: