The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 75mm Summarit-M f/2.5 6-Bit As New

Selling my Leica 75mm Summarit-M f/2.5, 6-bit coded, manual focus lens including the correct factory shade and lens cap. Lens model no. 11645 and shade model no. 12460. Both lens and shade are in mint to mint-minus condition. The only reason I include the "minus" in its rating is it is technically a used lens, but I cannot find a mark on it anywhere. It is really new-minus Leica warranty. Most importantly, it takes fabulous pictures and is, in my opinion (and others too, see the reviews) quite superior to the much softer 75 "Lux. The screw-on ring that is supposed to go around the front of the lens when the shade is not in use is not present; I have no idea where it is, but this is an unimportant detail as the ring needs to be removed anyway to use the shade. Asking price is US$1650.00. This set retails for $1975 but you can save over $300 off that price by purchasing this one.

Payment by Pay Pal, and USA buyers can pay using a personal or cashier's check and get a $50 discount. Shipping is at cost by whatever method you wish. I'll be listing more Leica M lenses and accessories in the coming days so keep watching! Thanks for your interest and send me a message if you have any questions.

I know this shows me as a new member, but I changed my ID to be consistent with my eBay and RFF ID. My old handle was "Lux." Let me know if you need additional references, I have plenty of them.