The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 50mm Summicron version V

nanthor

A beautiful 50mm F2 Leica Summicron, latest version with pull out hood. The lens is in exc+ cosmetic condition with little sign of use. Glass is pristine. Functions are all as new. This sports a jinfinance 6 bit mount adapter coded for use with Leica digital cameras. The original mount will also be included. Comes with caps, leather case, Box (box has different serial number), and all paperwork, packing.
Price of $1490.00 includes shipping and fees. Shipping to CONUS locations only.
My paypal/email is [email protected]
Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

Last edited:

nanthor

A couple things to state. I always accept a return, buyer has 7 days to let me know that they want to return the lens, just pay return shipping. Also, while I don't have much feedback here I have sterling FB on RFF site as nanthor and the 'bay as rfnancar and for many expensive items, mostly Leica. There's absolutely no worries on your part. Thanks, Bob.