The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm Summicron last version, 6 bit code, $1600

just4fun

Selling Leica Summicron-M 50mm f2, black 6-bit coded (11826) excellent+ condition, optics are mint. Focus is very smooth, Also included: Front and rear cap. Red Leica base is NOT included.
This is a current 50mm Summicron model with build in Hood, 6 bit coding ready for your digital M8 or M9.
Under close inspection, I can see few (about 5 places) that having paint loss, rubs or marks, look at details macro pictures, it's there and it won't bother me at all (don't know about you) note that some other small white mark probably dirt - Front/rear elements are perfect (always have filter on but filter is not include, I keep my filters), the lens is working LIKE NEW….
So, please ask questions before buying as I will not allow return, priced at 1600 is to sell quick. You pay shipping of your choice. US only. And sorry, price is firm and no trade. Paypal fee is on me.
Sad to see it go, to me, it's 1 of the best and reliable Leica lens, I will buy it back sometime in the future, Just need some $$ for medium format stuffs.
Check my rep from old thread and Ebay user ID "sonnymidi", you don't have to worry about anything :)
Please PM me or email me directly at dongson0224 at gmail dot com for faster response.

just4fun

the lens look almost Mint- in real life and 6 bit code was done by Leica
Price reduced to 1550 + shipping
bump before going to Ebay, Ebay price will be higher!
thanks