The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alpa STC, Handgrip, Viewfinder & Viewfinder Mask

rga

I am selling my STC, maple handgrip, and viewfinder with custom 35mm/80mm mask with shifts for 645. Alpa tool is also included.

All are in excellent condition. Images can be found here:
Alpa STC/Viewfinder/Grip

The STC has some rub marks on the base where the tripod plate was mounted. There are also some small wear marks where the lens and back mounts were mounted onto the STC. I mean, I did use the camera, but it works flawlessly and is in mint condition.

The viewfinder, mask and grip have no flaws that I can see. As mentioned the Alpa tool is also included.

MSRP per the Alpa site is $6,143 US. I am asking 75% of that, net to me: $4,600 US. So the buyer will need to pay any shipping, insurance and/or bank/Paypal fees.

I'm happy to take checks, but they need to clear before I will ship. Happy to answer any questions or concerns.
Thanks,
Bob

rga

Selling each item individually if anyone is interested. Prices, net to me are:

STC: $3,200
Viewfinder and Mask: $1,375
Light Wood STC right hand grip: $300

Kit price (all items): $4,600

Images are here: Alpa STC/Viewfinder/Grip

Thanks,
Bob

rga