The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sale Pending: Mamiya AFD3 body, as new

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have decided to sell my back-up AFD3 body. (They have proven so reliable, I have never needed it as a back-up :) ) Anyway, this is a Mamiya branded version, as new with the original box and paperwork. This body sells new for about $4400 at all the major retailers like B&H. It looks and works as new. Included is the body, front and rear caps, strap, box and original paperwork. This is MAC/USA body and not gray market! This means you can get warranty and firmware updates performed in the US by MAC.

Asking $2950.

Note: I will consider a partial trade credit of around $1000 for an AFD2 body, depending on condition, and might also consider a Mamiya RZ Pro II D body with/without RZD to AFD adapter plate as partial trade to be negotiated.

Cheers,

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS/FT: Mamiya AFD3 body, as new

Seriously fair offer Ron, but I have the 300/4 AF and don't really even use it much :(

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS/FT: Mamiya AFD3 body, as new

Yea Jack and I will make monthly 20 dollar payments to you for it . LOL