The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: D3s BODIES FOR SALE

M

mkhursheed

I am offering D3s bodies for sale. These were used to shoot professional sports including NFL, NCAA Football, Swimming, and Pre Olympic events, etc. Both comes with all original contents in box which includes , Strap, charger, AV cable, software. One owners Manuel has coffee stains. These bodies are in excellent condition with the exception of minor scratch on one body.

I will prefer local buyers from Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Waco and Austin, TX area and be glad meet half way.

Payment method: Cash for local transaction, areas include, Houston, Dallas, Waco. Paypal for out of State transactions

Shipping instructions: Buyer pays for insured shipping and Paypal fees within the continental U.S. Sorry, no International transactions, please.

Below, please find details for each body:

Nikon USA

Purchase date: May 2011
Serial number: 2051407
Rated shutter life: 300,000
Actuations accrued : 100,202
Actuations left: 199,798

Price: 3,400.00

View attachment 62585

View attachment 62586

View attachment 62587

View attachment 62588

Purchase date: Dec, 2010
Serial number: 2040681
Rated shutter life: 300,000
Actuations accrued: 76,865
Actuations left: 223,135

Price: $ 3,750.00

View attachment 62580

View attachment 62581

View attachment 62582

View attachment 62583

View attachment 62584

Rating: 9

This body has scratch marks below the viewing screen. I will be glad to send more images to serious buyers. These bodies are priced to sell since I have acquired D4 for my shooting needs. I will consider serious offers.

Please, feel free to drop me a line should you have any questions or need additional information.

Thank you,
Mohammad Khursheed

PS:

Pictures taken with these bodies can viewed by clicking on the following link or by typing my name in at the following site:

AP :: Images :: Home

Please, type my first and last name as it appears and click "sports radio button"

Images made during Olympic swimming trials in Omaha, NE were made with D3s.

TTLKurtis

Where are you actually located?

I'm in San Antonio, TX. Looking to pick up a second D3S and to get rid of my D3 and/or D800. The former isn't quite as good with high-ISO and the latter is great for portrait / commercial work but feels like a toy and has redonkulous file sizes. :D

M

mkhursheed

Hi Kurtis- I am in North Austin near Parmer and McNeil roughly 97 miles from the Alamo Dome. Agree with you on the D800 file size, extremely large files :).

TTLKurtis

Ah, I'm glad I checked back here, I forgot to subscribe to the thread apparently! I'm definitely interested in the $3,400 D3S. I could meet up with you this weekend, if you'd like? Perhaps by the San Marcos Outlets or something, I think that's about in the middle?

M

mkhursheed

Sounds good TTLKurtis. Please, send me a PM using forum's private message feature. I'll exchange necessary contact information to setup a time and place in San Marcos.

M

mkhursheed

Sounds good TTLKurtis. Please, send me a PM using forum's private message feature. I'll exchange necessary contact information to setup a time and place in San Marcos.
Hi Kurtis - It was nice meeting you and glad that the D3s found a new home. Please, let me know if there's anyone who might be interested in my other body.

I am unable to update the status of my FS post because the edit feature is no available to me. Have written to site admin and hoping for a response.

Thanks,
M-

TTLKurtis

I'll post on Facebook and see if anyone i know is looking to buy a D3S. Have you also tried listing on FredMiranda forums? One thing that probably isn't helping is your lack of forum history and buyer feedback.

M

mkhursheed

I'll post on Facebook and see if anyone i know is looking to buy a D3S. Have you also tried listing on FredMiranda forums? One thing that probably isn't helping is your lack of forum history and buyer feedback.
Thank you, Kurtis. I have it listed on FM, lack of forum history makes sense.

TTLKurtis

Where do you have it listed on FM? I can reply to the thread and then rate you as excellent - that will probably help.