The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ultimate Black Paint Digital Set: Leica M9-P and Black Paint 50mm Summicron

fishandfowl

Original owner selling like-new in box black paint Leica M9-P complete with all original papers and accessories and undownloaded Adobe Lightroom license together with very rare matching Leica 50mm Summicron black paint lens. This lens was only produced together with the special Leica MP Classic set sold in in Japan in limited quantities. Included is the equally rare black paint lens hood and matching lens cap. The M9-P has fewer than 5000 shutter actuations, a tiny fraction of the expected shutter life. I intended this to be my backup camera but instead it lives on my shelf in my safe, virtually untouched. This camera also has a genuine leather camera covering, not plastic. The bottom plate has the original plastic in place. It looks and functions like new. The original body cap with sticker is also included, as are the compact charger, battery and unused camera strap.

This combination of black paint M9-P and black paint Summicron is not only rare but also incredibly classic, attractive and discreet.

I have bought and sold dozens of Leica items over the past four decades and have never had an unhappy buyer.

Free overnight shipping to USA. Free expedited shipping to China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and EU

$10,000. Paypal (split fees) or bank wire transfer

bradhusick

I have seen this set in person and it's exactly as described - simply beautiful. The seller is 100% reliable.

Brad