The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2 (black)

brbo

For sale is my Leica M8.2 (black) digital rangefinder.

Camera is in perfect operational condition. 11k shutter actuations, no hot pixels (I can provide raw files (ISO160 & ISO2500) of long exposure with lens cap on), display and viewfinder glass with no scratches, all buttons, dials and switches operate as they should.

Camera has been serviced in Solms in the beginning of this year (rangefinder adjustment, sensor positioning, CLA). I can provide the paperwork if interested.

Cosmetically, well, it's not a shelf queen. It shows signs of use. Previous owner made two scratches around M8 sign (probably when he was removing the white paint from M8 sign). There are rub marks, smaller scratches, brassing and one small ding on the bottom plate that I was totally unaware of until Leica pointed it out in their inspection letter. Please, see the pictures.

All in all, this is not the prettiest camera, but it is perfect in operation. I never had any problems in using it and it produces really nice files.

You get camera in original box with everything included (battery, charger, cables, manuals...) + 2 Leica UV/IR filters (both 46mm) + 8Gb Sandisk memory card.

Price is 1950 EUR.

Price includes shipping within EU and Paypal fees - if you pay by bank transfer I will lower the price accordingly. I have sold here and on RFF before and have 100% eBay feedback (boarchi).