The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LOWER $$ OM1, OM28/3.5, OM35-105/3.5-4.5

M5-Guy

OM KIT by Peter Arbib, on Flickr

My Brother sent me his Olympus kit, knowing I still use film cameras. But, I have no need for it. I have a nice Nikon FE setup. So I don't need a second SLR system

Body:
$75.00

Olympus OM1 w/Eye Cup and Hot Shoe, ER Case

........All the speeds work, and are accurate, the shutter curtains are in great shape, No Dents, body in KEH "E+ " grade.
........Meter works and is accurate.. (Worked on around 6 years ago. should be good for another 10 years at least), takes 1.35 Mercury cells (MR-9 adapter for Silver bats is available on line), I have 3 Mercury Cells I can send with it... 2 are new in packaging.
EverReady Case in VG shape 1/2 case is usable, but shows wear.

Lenses:
$35.00
OM 28mm f/3.5 W/ OEM Hood, caps

$50.00
OM 35-105mm f/3.5-4.5 W/OEM Box, Front Cap. Hood,

OM 200 is SOLD, Just using the same photograph.

ALL lenses are in perfect working order, and exelent shape. No dents or scratches....OM 28's focus ring rubber is loose though. no other issues.
No Haze, Fungus, or Oil on the blades of any lens. All f/stops are snappy, no sluggishness in any lenses.

As a Kit: $150.00 Shipped CONUSA, Canada add $30.00

On all separate items, TO CANADA: Add $20.00 up to 2 items.

This is exelent an Film camera for anyone into film, or wants to give it a go...
It works, out of the box!!

Contact Via Private Message please... OR [email protected]

PayPal, Confirmed Address,

Last edited:

M5-Guy

PRICE LOWERED:
2 Lens Kit $140.00 Shipped USA

OM1-MD
OM 28mm f/3.5
OM 35-105mm f/2.5-4.5
ER Case
2nd Focus Screen (no split)