The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon AF-S Zoom 28-70mm f/2.8D IF-ED Lens

felix5616

Nikon AF-s 28-70mm f/2.8 lens with hood, caps hard case, strap and box. Glass is very clean, nothing is damaged or broken. There is a slight squeak when autofocusing but not due to any mechanical or optical problem. Nikon serviced the lens but the squeak remains, but it is not loud. Very sharp on my D800E with little chromaric abberation. Selling because i decided to shoot 3 prime lenses. The lens is also not very heavy and well balanced. Asking $975 net to me. Photos and references available. I have references on this forum and several others. Prefer to ship in the US but will ship internationally if insurance can be purchased.