The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8 (black) - Priced to sell!

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I bought this M8 (used) from Dale Labs about three weeks ago. It's very clean, in excellent condition, and with no issues cosmetically or functionally. It has been working perfectly for me.

David at Dale Labs calibrated the range-finder focus for me, and focus has been excellent with my collection of lenses.

I was going to send it in to Leica for the shutter and frame-line upgrades, but a friend just offered me the chance to buy his already-upgraded M8. In order to save myself the wait-time for the upgrade, I bought his, and I'm selling this one.

The serial number is 3105988. There are only very minor traces of use (mainly on the base plate), with no scratches or nicks. Firmware is upgraded to 2.00, and the camera works perfectly. Take a look in the "Leica M" forum for some shots I've taken with this body over the past few weeks.

Included with the camera are the strap, battery, charger (with adapters), and car-charger adapter. I don't have the original box or manuals/CDs. I will ship in an M7 box, for safety/protection.

I'll also include a 2GB SD card, and a Leica key-chain.

Price: $3,000 NET TO ME (buyer to pay any shipping or other fees). Priced to move quickly, but this price is firm.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Leica M8 (black) - Priced to sell!

I've got a trade pending now, so the camera is no longer available.

Mike