The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H1D-22 Fully Serviced by manufacture, great big fat Pixel!

just4fun

I am letting go my beloved Hasselblad H1D-22 (Aka Big Fat pixels)...
I know this is rather a complicate camera so I am in no hurry, I will day by day update pictures, answer questions, price etc...
This camera is still king in studio, cheapest way to go Digital medium format!!!

The Camera is well used (70K + Actuation on the body, the back is about 40K+), but what's special about it?
- First, It is recently serviced and put to specs by Hasselblad, I paid $1700 alone for this service. So the camera and Lens is now up to specs with many parts replace inside the Body and Lens, I do have all paper to prove that. The service was done around June last year, since then, I only used for 2 lite/home sessions.
- The Cosmetic condition mostly great, I would say overall, camera, back and accessories can be rated from excellent, and Lens being Excellent-

So, you are buying the safest H1D because it's already serviced to specs by manufacture, you can call it's "refurbished" even though not officially.

The sale includes following item:
- H1 body with front and top cap, Still have the base plastic cover. Come with Hassy strap.
- Viewfinder HV90X
- The 22 Mega Pixels (imacon 132C) - Still no DSLR can touch this back IQ in ISO 50-100 range.
- Image Bank, 40GB with 2 Sony batteries and charger (all recently update so full life expected)
- 2 Sync cables, 1 long (about 20-30f I don't really sure) and other one is about 1m (I bought brand new at Adorama for $200, yes, $200 - expensive and hard to find)
- 16-32 Film back, perfect condition
- 2 used Battery Grips + 1 brand new for total of 3 (this alone cost $300) all using CR123 type.
- 80mm f2.8 lens, serviced and calibrate together with the body so it's in perfect working order. Come with hood and lens caps.

I am looking to sell for $4500 + Shipping.

Now, please follow this link for pictures, I will try to take more pictures and put in the link so keep checking
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjBB5qES
MORE TO COME...
Please note: All Pictures are 8 megapixels so zoom in all you want!
Please read comments below each pictures for more info.
And go this link for full specs
http://www.hasselblad.com/media/f230eba6-9f58-4470-9127-88f1658b898e-Hasselblad_H1D.pdf
For reference please search my old posts, I have buy and sell many transaction here and on Ebay, I have an excellent reputation under user name "sonnymidi"

Hasselblad H1D For Sale - a set on Flickr

Some examples: (for more please go above link)

Last edited:
S

Shelby Lewis

I was struggling between Hassy and going to a 22mp Back on an RZ/DF... and after months of looking for a good deal on a 22mp Hassy kit, I found a great deal on 22mp Aptus II (RZ/DF Mount).

... the you post this. Lol!

(I'm happy with my decision, but still laughing on the inside about the timing of this listing)

just4fun

Thanks Shelby, Good luck with your new system! I am sad to sell this because I paid too much $$ and time to restore this kit to specs.
Regards
Sonny

just4fun

Just add the Hospital Bill from Hasselblad, Please check it out, I paid good $1712 for the service, also, see inside for what's fix and done.
The digital Back repair was cleaning, replace AA Filter etc...
So, my H1D-22 is very safe investment, it should last you long time.
Again, visit this link for Hi-Res Pictures
Hasselblad H1D For Sale - a set on Flickr

just4fun

Hello, I'll put on Ebay soon so I am going to drop $200 in price.
Price is now $4300. Will be on Ebay Sep 7.
To answer some emails inquiries... Since I paid too much for service, camera is working to specs and should last long time, you won't believe the IQ until you actually use this system, I am so sorry that I can't go any lower, I will keep it if I don't have buyer.
Thanks!