Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Hasselblad H1D-22 Fully Serviced by manufacture, great big fat Pixel!

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Hasselblad H1D-22 Fully Serviced by manufacture, great big fat Pixel!

I am letting go my beloved Hasselblad H1D-22 (Aka Big Fat pixels)...
    I know this is rather a complicate camera so I am in no hurry, I will day by day update pictures, answer questions, price etc...
    This camera is still king in studio, cheapest way to go Digital medium format!!!

The Camera is well used (70K + Actuation on the body, the back is about 40K+), but what's special about it?
    - First, It is recently serviced and put to specs by Hasselblad, I paid $1700 alone for this service. So the camera and Lens is now up to specs with many parts replace inside the Body and Lens, I do have all paper to prove that. The service was done around June last year, since then, I only used for 2 lite/home sessions.
    - The Cosmetic condition mostly great, I would say overall, camera, back and accessories can be rated from excellent, and Lens being Excellent-

So, you are buying the safest H1D because it's already serviced to specs by manufacture, you can call it's "refurbished" even though not officially.

The sale includes following item:
    - H1 body with front and top cap, Still have the base plastic cover. Come with Hassy strap.
    - Viewfinder HV90X
    - The 22 Mega Pixels (imacon 132C) - Still no DSLR can touch this back IQ in ISO 50-100 range.
    - Image Bank, 40GB with 2 Sony batteries and charger (all recently update so full life expected)
    - 2 Sync cables, 1 long (about 20-30f I don't really sure) and other one is about 1m (I bought brand new at Adorama for $200, yes, $200 - expensive and hard to find)
    - 16-32 Film back, perfect condition
    - 2 used Battery Grips + 1 brand new for total of 3 (this alone cost $300) all using CR123 type.
    - 80mm f2.8 lens, serviced and calibrate together with the body so it's in perfect working order. Come with hood and lens caps.

I am looking to sell for $4500 + Shipping.

Now, please follow this link for pictures, I will try to take more pictures and put in the link so keep checking
    http://flic.kr/s/aHsjBB5qES
    MORE TO COME...
    Please note: All Pictures are 8 megapixels so zoom in all you want!
    Please read comments below each pictures for more info.
    And go this link for full specs
    http://www.hasselblad.com/media/f230...elblad_H1D.pdf
    For reference please search my old posts, I have buy and sell many transaction here and on Ebay, I have an excellent reputation under user name "sonnymidi"

Hasselblad H1D For Sale - a set on Flickr

Some examples: (for more please go above link)

Last edited by just4fun; 27th August 2012 at 13:09.

Shelby Lewis

Re: FS: Hasselblad H1D-22 Fully Serviced by manufacture, great big fat Pixel!

Awww... where was this a week ago, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Lewis View Post
    Awww... where was this a week ago, lol!
    I was hoping you wouldn't see this. I laughed so hard (at your expense).

Post Thanks / Like

what are you guys talking about? What Am I missing?
    Thanks

Shelby Lewis

I was struggling between Hassy and going to a 22mp Back on an RZ/DF... and after months of looking for a good deal on a 22mp Hassy kit, I found a great deal on 22mp Aptus II (RZ/DF Mount).

... the you post this. Lol!

(I'm happy with my decision, but still laughing on the inside about the timing of this listing)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Shelby, Good luck with your new system! I am sad to sell this because I paid too much $$ and time to restore this kit to specs.
    Regards
    Sonny

Post Thanks / Like

Just add the Hospital Bill from Hasselblad, Please check it out, I paid good $1712 for the service, also, see inside for what's fix and done.
    The digital Back repair was cleaning, replace AA Filter etc...
    So, my H1D-22 is very safe investment, it should last you long time.
    Again, visit this link for Hi-Res Pictures
    Hasselblad H1D For Sale - a set on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

bump

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'll put on Ebay soon so I am going to drop $200 in price.
    Price is now $4300. Will be on Ebay Sep 7.
    To answer some emails inquiries... Since I paid too much for service, camera is working to specs and should last long time, you won't believe the IQ until you actually use this system, I am so sorry that I can't go any lower, I will keep it if I don't have buyer.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

On Ebay now, Price on Ebay: 4500, Price here 4300
    I have over 20+ watchers right now, Keep hoping

Post Thanks / Like

Bump for the weekend

Post Thanks / Like