The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus E-P1 body only

Audii-Dudii

Unfortunately, it's a bit scruffy looking -- I had it in my hand and on a wrist strap when I slipped on some loose gravel and fell, which is how it got marked up (surprisingly, it fared better than I did!) -- but it's still fully functional and works fine. It will make a great backup or an inexpensive way to dip a toe into the m4/3 water.

Comes with the OEM box, one or two spare third-party batteries (it depends upon how many I'm able to find!), battery charger, software, cables, strap, etc.

US$100 including shipping in CONUS. Payment via PayPal preferred, but I'll also accept personal checks, etc. provided you accept that I'll wait two weeks to verify that payment has cleared before I ship. (While I prefer and will give priority to a U.S. sale, I'll consider a foreign sale provided you agree to cover the additional shipping costs.)