The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 with warranty, new shutter and new display cover glass (EU)

gwg

Offering my Leica M8 in silver with a brand new shutter, a brand new display housing and cover, as well as warranty from a Leica Dealer until January 2013.

The camera has been used carefully and therefore looks excellent (see pictures), although some small usage marks could of course not be avoided. The only noticeable marks are on the top plate, I have tried to make these more visibile by increasing clarity and sharpness in the pictures. The bottom of the camera still has the protective film and looks flawless to me (it might even be a new bottom plate that Leica put on during the service, since the sticker on it looks different to me). The shutter and the display housing/cover were just replaced by Leica in Solms.

Delivered with the original box, cables, charger, instructions etc., as well as the test certificate of the repair in Solms and the purchase receipt.

Due to its good condition, the warranty, the new display housing/cover and the brand new shutter (the most important element in terms of wear and tear I think) I am asking for €1850 or best offer. Paypal is possible, but the buyer has to cover the costs. For now I am only offering this in the European Union + EFTA area.

A matching thumb grip, as well as a 46mm UV/IR-Filter can be bought at the same time if required.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you would like more pictures.

gwg

REDUCED : Leica M8 with warranty, new shutter and new display cover glass (EU)

bump - €1799

gwg

Re: Leica M8 with warranty, new shutter and new display cover glass (EU / US)

Open to US offers, too now. Will be in New York for a week starting on September 12th and happy to bring it along if there is interest. Make me an offer in the region of USD 2200.

gwg

REDUCED: Leica M8 with warranty, new shutter and new display cover glass (EU)

@micek: Thank you very much! :)
I'm trying a final reduction to €1650 / $2100, which is a very fair price! If there are no bites at this price, I'll put it on the auction site.