The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 + Accessories and Leica 50mm Summicron

bsaber

M9 + Accessories:

Price: $4,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Shipping

It's a sad day for me because I've decided to let this camera go. Reason for selling is that I can no longer justify keeping this fine piece of photographic gear. Most of my work now requires that I have a faster camera and video capabilities. The camera is in good condition. Only problem is there is a small speck of dust in the viewfinder. It's not really noticeable especially when looking through the viewfinder to compose and focus.

I'm not sure how many shots are on the camera and don't know how to check really. If I had to guess, it would be around 9000. The camera suffered a cracked sensor about a year ago. This is a known problem with some M9s and Leica repaired the camera at no cost. Basically, it's a new sensor (well new when they replaced it). As I said before, the camera is in good condition with no problems other than the speck of dust in the viewfinder. I'm rating the camera as a 9 because of the speck of dust but it's more like a 9+.

Included with the camera is the Thumbs Up attachment (old version), leather case, leather strap, extra battery (OEM), a set of 3 soft shutter buttons (match technical), original charger, a 16GB Transcend Class 10 SD card, cables, original strap, and box. Unfortunately, I don't have the manual any longer. The leather case comes with it's original box and same goes with the Thumbs Up.

Asking $4800 and I'll pay shipping. You pay the 3% paypal fee. I'm located in Diamond Bar and sometimes in Irvine depending on the week if you want to deal locally. All the pictures are taken from my ipod so the quality isn't really good. I can send better quality pictures upon request.

Leica 50mm Summicron Tabbed Version (V4):

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Shipping

Since the M9 is being sold, this beautiful lens must go as well. The lens is in pretty good condition. It shows signs of use but performs like new. The lens comes with a Leica hood and B+W filter and soft carry case. I don't have the box or the manual.

Asking $1200 net to me and again I'll cover shipping. You pay the 3% paypal fee.

Pictures: Index for Bucket b332581531f74fafbd0cbf0cc851e3d0ba01bda5

Note: This is a cross post from FredMiranda where I have good feedback under the same username.