The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 85mm f1.2 L USM (VI)

J

Jeff Laitila

Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail Insured
Send PM< or email me at [email protected]

Canon 85mm f1.2 V1. I am the original owner, and this lens has had a filter covering the front element from day one. No dust, no scratches, the glass and lens barrel are in as-new condition. The hood does have some slight rub/scuff marks though. I am selling it because I have made the move to M4/3rds and no longre have an EOS body to use it on.

I do not have the original box or pouch. When shipped it will be double boxed and insured.

Note: This is the Version I of this lens. Save yourself some cash and get the VI if you don't need the incremental increase in focus speed. This version focuses a tad slower than the newest version, but it is dead accurate.

No Paypal fees, and price includes insured shipping VIA USPS Priority mail to USA. Shipping to other countries will cost a bit more, depending on the location.

Last edited: