The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lensbaby 3G for Mamiya 645

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
It's a hoot, but not for me. Includes front cap and disc carrier/mounting tool. Missing one of the aperture discs. Asking $275 (new it's around $390 at B&H)

RGoldman

Jack, let me know what disc you are missing. I probably have a spare one that I can send you or the buyer.

Ron

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Ron! FWIW I'm missing the one between 19 and 39 -- 29?

RGoldman

It's 26 and I have an unmarked one right here. If I can find something to write on it with, I'll mark it with the correct aperture. Let me know if you want me to mail it to you.

Ron

RGoldman

Hi Jack. It went out in today's mail. Should be there on Wednesday or Thursday so if anyone is interested, you will have the complete aperture set for them! Another note for interested parties.... Lensbabies has just realeased a new version but they are not going to be making any in the 645 mount in the near future so the 3G like Jack is selling is the only option at this time.