The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH $3300 and Nex-7 $820

isuperfish

Just bought two at the same time so I'm selling one. The other one is mint and is here:
FS: $Lowered$ Mint Leica Summilux 35 ASPH Ver.1 with Leica UVa - FM Forums

The lens comes with pouch, hood, rear cap and hood cap. Nothing else.

This one has some paint loss on the barrel, mostly on the aperture ring. (to be honest might not be very clear on the pictures, but it's surely in the acceptable range to me)
A little signs on the aperture blade(see picture) I think it is just the wear but I'm not sure because I've seen people talking about some lenses have oil on the aperture blades. (Could anyone tell me how too distinguish the two?)

The hood has wears also, and only locks when it's locked, doesn't affect normal use at all. I've tested with the hood on the other one it's just the problem of this hood. It's easy to find it brand new from B&H, but not necessary.

Glasses are perfect, and no obvious particle inside. On the pictures the front lens seems has some dots that's left by the Zeiss clean cloth, I will clean it up before the shipment.

Anyway, it is absolutely a excellent user.
I am asking 3300 shipped, if pay via Paypal buyer adds 3%. Any other way that works works.

------------------------------------NEX7----------------------------------

Bought here in May here

Sold: Sony 55-210mm E-mount - FM Forums

Didn't use much because I bought M9 in summer. in great shape, comes with everything and I will throw in another sony battery.

820 shipped

Pictures here:

FS: $3300 Summilux 35mm asph ver1 and $820 Nex-7 two batteries - FM Forums

Last edited: