The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron 35 pre-asph user grade

sjg284

A summicron for under $1000?

For sale is a user condition Leica Summicron 35/2 pre-asph, version 2.

Functional notes on this lens: Optics are great, mechanics are smooth.

Cosmetic notes on this lens: Paint loss, dings, some of the fstop numbers and focus distances are faint, and the beauty ring is strangely missing.

Usage notes on this lens: Previous owner removed the focus tab and replaced with a knob of sorts. The aperture lever is missing completely. I change aperture by using indentation in the ring.

Who is this for: Someone who wants Leica glass, and does not care how the lens looks. Also for someone who tapes up their Leica logos/paints in the white lettering. Here's a lens completely missing Leica lettering already.

INCLUDES Leica original 12585H hood, and a Leica snap in cap, show in photos.
Hood has a dent.

I am based in NY and ship fast upon payment. I have feedback hereFred Miranda, RFF and Ebay.

$900 for lens, hood, cap.. (+ a 39mm uv-ir b&w brand filter if you want it)
Shipping, paypal included domestically.

sjg284

Selling as I realize 35mm isn't my favorite focal length.

It's really an incredibly compact/light lens.

Some photos taken WITH the lens -