The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 45mm P Lens - As New in Box, Never Used

kdemas

Price: $495

This 45mm f2.8 P lens in as-new condition, never used. If you aren't familiar with this lens you're in for a treat as it is built beautifully and has incredible bokeh (thanks to the Tessar design). It is a true pancake lens, a rarity in today's market.

Unlike the 45mm Nikkor lenses from the 60's-70s-80s the 45mm P is "chipped", meaning it is able to communicate with modern Nikon bodies and use the available aperture priority and open up more robust metering opportunities. Used on a D300, as I do, it turns into a wonderful portrait lens with a silky smooth and well damped manual focus ring.

The auction comes complete with the original box and everything it came with, including the custom hood, the color matched protective filter and the nice Nikon lens pouch.

I have two of these lenses and this one really needs a good home where it can get some use. If you like manual focus lenses you will absolutely love this lens.

kdemas

Please let me know if anyone is interested. If not it's going up on the big auction site (I'd rather sell it to one of you).

Thanks!

Kent

kdemas

Price Reduced - $425 with Free Shipping!

I have reduced the price on the 45mm P and the price includes FedEx ground shipping in the US!

PayPal preferred.

Kent