The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Massive Photo Bag Sale!!!

bradhusick

I am clearing out the closet of my extensive collection of photo bags. All of these are in great shape, very, very clean and from a non-smoking household. All have their original set of dividers. Paypal accepted for no additional fee. Shipping is $10 per bag to CONUS unless otherwise noted. New prices are what I found as lowest online prices.

Paypal address is husick at yahoo dot com.

1. Tamrac Rolling Strongbox (small wheel version): 14"x9"x23", new $255, my price $125 plus $20 shipping CONUS

2. Lightware MF1015: 14.5"x11"x8.5", ideal for medium format, new $270, my price $125 plus $15 shipping CONUS

3. Tenba Backpack: 16"x8"x11" for SLR and lenses, new $199, my price $80.

4. Kata T-212 chest-sling pack for SLR and lens, new $64, my price $35. See the second photo for how you wear it.

5. SOLD********Domke F-803, canvas, new $106, my price $55

6. Tamrac 704, 9"x6"x7", new $94, my price $40

7. Tamrac Mini, 6"x5"x3", new $20, free to first buyer of any other bag

8 and 9. Lowepro TLZ-Mini, perfect for one M-body with lens, new $22, free to first buyer of any other bag

If you have a preference for 7,8, or 9 with your other purchase, please let me know.

I will update this ad as things go.

Last edited:

bradhusick

Bob,
The list is too long (according to my wife) but I favor the Artisan&Artist bags for my M gear now.
-Brad

back alley

i'm down to all domkes, several 5xb, a 5xa, a couple of f6 and an 804 (the big one i think) and now this 803 which i'm pretty sure is smaller than the 804 and if not than i'll have one in black and one in sand.

never really enough bags.

joe

back alley

i bought bag #5.
it arrived promptly, was packed well and is in great shape, ready to use.

in case anyone wants to know ...;)

joe