The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Elmar-M in Black. Boxed.

kdemas

Leica Elmar-M 50mm f2.8 Lens. Superb Condition.

For sale is my black Leica Elmar-M 50mm lens. It's in terrific condition with pristine glass and a body that looks like it just came out of the box. Focusing is wonderfully smooth and aperture clicks are like the day I got it, snappy and sure.

Lens always used with a filter for protection.

The lens comes boxed, with caps and hood. It's a superb performer with both digital and analogue. This lens is the latest version but is not 6-bit coded (at this focal length there is no problem with digital).

I'm going to miss it but I have to cut down on equipment and I just don't use it enough. I actually prefer this lens to my 50mm Summicron for overall performance though it obviously isn't as fast (2.8 vs 2.0).

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, I'm happy to answer.

Price: $995 Shipped and Paypal'd in the ConUS to Confirmed addresses.

**Pardon the minor dust spots on a few of the pictures…I didn't notice them before taking these.

Last edited:

kdemas

I forgot to mention that the lens also comes with the Leica protective pouch in addition to the box.

kdemas

Monday morning bump. This lens is reallllly clean and a fantastic performer. Very underrated.

kdemas

This is the final version or the venerable 50 Elmar. Renders beautifully and looks/feels like new. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'm happy to answer.