The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 55/1.2, F Photominc with Lens, Pentax *istD with 18-55 and filters

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or add 3% for normal paypal. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deal. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM.

Nikon 55/1.2 - $400 – Lens is in excellent condition. When I purchased it, it has a lot of internal dust so I sent to Essex for a cleaning. Now it’s like new. Focus is smooth and aperture is snappy. Glass is pristine. Obviously no fungus or haze. Comes with front and rear caps plus an old Nikon 52mm filter.

Pentax *istD with 18-55mm, Hoya CPL and Kenko UV filter – $200 - Old school camera with the well-respected 6 MP sensor that was in everything back in the day. Everything works as it should. Camera shows normal wear. Rear screen shows a few tiny scratches but overall the camera has been well cared for.

Nikon F Photomic with 50/2 – $100 - Nikon F is in good condition. Small amount of brassing on top of the prism. Other than that everything seems very nice. Leatherette is in good condition. Shutter speeds sound right compared to other cameras which have had a CLA although it is not film tested. Meter responds to light but I have not tested the accuracy as I don’t have any 1.3v batteries (I used 1.5s).

Lens is in good condition. Aperture snappy, glass clean and clear and the focus is smooth. Comes with the lens hood for a Nikon 50/1.4