The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 105 VR New in Box with Receipt

Jonathan

I bought this new from B&H about 3 months ago just before buying the D4 and never got around to using it(I use the 85 1.4 and 24-70 most of the time), and the D4 burned a hole in my wallet, so I need the dough. It's just over 3 months old, USA model. I paid $900 for it. It's this one:

Nikon 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Lens 2160 B&H Photo Video

I'm losing $150 on a brand new lens, but it needs to go. Price is $749. This price is NET to me. I'll pay insured shipping, buyer covers any other fees. Would prefer to avoid Paypal, but will use it if buyer covers the fee. No Paypal gift please.

I have some feedback here, 392+ on Fred Miranda and a bunch on Nikonians and Nikon Cafe. Please PM if interested.

Jonathan

Price drop to $725 shipped signature delivery.

This is a new USA lens from B&H with receipt in my name showing I paid $900.