The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D700, pristine, only 7200 clicks

aboudd

Offered is my Nikon D700 in near new condition with less than 7200 clicks. It was bought new at B&H in May 2011- the receipt is included along with a spare Nikon battery, Kirk base plate and manuals, software, cables and charger. For some inexplicable reason, I cannot find the box or neck strap. If I find it I will include it. BONUS: Thom Hogan's Nikon D700 To Go.

All in all, a great kit for a fabulous price.

Price for the entire kit is $1695.00 net to me. I sell everything with a 3-day inspection period for defects. If something is wrong, return it for a full refund less your return shipping charges. The camera must be returned in the same condition in which it was sent of course.

I took the photos of the camera September 15, 2012. I am sure you will appreciate its terrific condition. The LCD is pristine, there are no scratches or marks on the body, I cannot find any cosmetic flaws anywhere.
Questions? Please do not PM, send an email to me at [email protected].

Last edited:

flipflop

I have one for sale as well and it seems the D600 release announcement has killed prices...best of luck with your sale.

aboudd

Actually it hasn't. A number of D700 bodies have sold since the announcement for this amount without the extras. They really are two distinct cameras meant for different styles of photography. Build quality of the D700 is higher and high native ISO performance is stellar. The D600 is higher resolution and more compact. Apples and oranges.