The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M3 (1.046.XXX) CLA'd (12/9-12) w/ 2 months warranty + extras

Morituri

I had this up a while ago, I thought, better send it to CLA (buyer will get receipt as proof and warranty) and make the new owner really happy.

So camera has had a full CLA, and thus works perfect of course. And you can expect everything you would from a brand new CLA Leica. Should last for a few decades if you use it often and don't let it sit on a shelf. Perfect viewfinder. Rangefinder is perfectly aligned. The great fella who did the CLA said that he got the times as perfect as he ever has gotten a Leica times before.

Body is in very good condition, clearly excellent, it's more or less spotless. Only a minor bump on one side, you won't notice it even.

Comes with 2 months warranty, receipt for the CLA, Leica lighmeter, ever-ready case, manual and booklet. Lens not included.

Price: $900 net to me.

Shipping with tracking number, signature required. Express shipping (delivery within a few days from the day I send it) is also available. Worldwide.

Last edited:

Morituri

Really, if you are looking for an M3 in top condition this is it. No need to get anything adjusted, fixed, replaced, tested or looked over. Camera works flawlessly and the shutter times show that as well.