The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Massive Canon accessory sale

bradhusick

I have a large number of Genuine Canon accessories for sale now that I have sold my 1D Mark IV cameras. All of these are new or like new except where noted. All prices are 20% off B&H new prices. Shipping is $5 CONUS for any item or combination of items. Paypal accepted.

Listing from left to right in photo:

1. RRS L-bracket for 1D Mark III or Mark IV $146
2. OC-E3 flash cord $56
3. EW-83J lens hood (3rd party) $36
4. EP-EX15 viewfinder $12
5. Angle Finder C (two for sale) $143 each
6. TC-80N3 timer (a few scuffs) $103
7. Generic timer $30
8. RS-80N3 release $36
9. Focusing screens Eg-D, Ec-R, Ec-D $26 each
10. LP-E4 battery (two for sale) $91 each
11. ACK-E4 $80

All of these together would be $1045 at my prices. I will accept $800 for the lot, shipped. That's 40% off new prices!

Please try not to make offers or trades. If you'd like to buy, just send a paypal to husick-at-yahoo-dot-com. Thanks! I will try to update what's been sold as often as possible.

Last edited:

bradhusick

Both Canon angle finders sold. The rest is still available individually or for a package price of just $600.

Last edited: