The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax N System. Film Goodness!

kdemas

I simply have too many film SLR kits and I don't like to see my Contax gear sitting around so...here it is!

All items are in Mint or Mint- condition with all functions working perfectly. The output from this camera and all the lenses is simply remarkable, Zeiss really went all out on these lenses with Contax. If you're a film shooter you can buy into a look that is simply different from anything else out there with great build quality to boot.

The Kit includes:
- N1 body, Boxed.
- NX Backup Body, used maybe 5 times with Contax Service calibrated focus.
- N1 Grip with vertical shutter release and battery holder.
- Incredible 24-85mm Zeiss lens (HSM). Boxed with Contax Hood.
- 70-300mm Zeiss Zoom (HSM). Boxed with Contax Metal Hood.
- 100mm Makro Planar Lens. Possibly the finest 100mm I've ever used, so sharp. Includes Contax Metal Hood.

Price: $2,100.

For an extra $250 you can get the incredible 50/1.4 Planar fixed lens. This lens is the only item with any issue as you must shoot it in manual focus mode, otherwise the lens is absolutely mint. They usually go for around $550 but price reflects a $300 discount in case you want to get it repaired. Price includes the metal Contax hood.

Want a new and never used Databack? Add $150.

I'll try to pop up some images shortly. This is an incredible photographic set of tools, I far prefer the output to my Nikon pro gear. If I shot more film right now I would never sell it.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks!

Kent

Last edited:

mervynyan

Interested in trade, I have Leica r9 with 50/2 rom, the camera is a bit too large in my hand when half case. I live in NYC.
Cheers,
Mervyn