The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax SLR Gear 50 1.7 etc.

shaunmlavery

Contax 137 MD Quartz
$70.00
I have a contax kit that I got for a lens and the rest is for sale. It is as follows...

First up, the body. It is a contax 137 MD Quartz. To my knowledge, it is an aperture priority body. I could be wrong as I haven't shot with it, only stuck some batteries in it to play around with it.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
I will accept paypal or any other form of payment but it has to clear before shipping. Fees are included at the asking price. Free Standard shipping will be included. If you desire extra services, let me know.

Contax 50mm 1.7
$179

Nice clean example. Compared to a Leica R Summicron, this lens is much much lighter and faster to focus. Part of me wants to hang onto it simply for those reasons. I have too many R lenses right now to start moving over to these C/Y lenses or so I think. :D I used to have a few of these guys and they were great on the 5D.

Soligor 500mm 1:8 Mirror Lens
$40
All the other lenses pictured. The two zooms and the fixed mirror lens are $50 a piece or $125 all together. I want to try the mirrored lens but I don't have an adapter on hand. It looks interesting but I don't have a way of using it other than grabbing a roll of film, developing...That was already to much to type so I definitely not going through the hassle of all of that just to see what it is all about!

Please look at the photos for condition.

Soligor 80-200MM 1:4.5 MC C/D zoom+macro
$40
This lens looks good and I would really like to try this guy out as well. It is very compact. If you shoot video, it would be great. It is very smooth zooming and focusing. I have a 5D classic currently so it doesn't offer that for me.

Yashica ML Zoom 28-85 3.5-4.5
$40
This maybe the sleeper of the pack! Great range and again, very compact.

It has slight cleaning/finish mark on the front element. Other than that, it looks great for its age. Yeah, it has some barrel wear but it is 20-30 years old.

Vivitar Auto 30D Flash
$20

I have no idea the trigger voltage on this guy so buyer beware! Either do your reasearch beforehand if wanting to use on a digital camera or buy one of those adapters to compensate for higher voltage!

Ok, with that out of the way (I don't want someone frying there canon, nikon or leica by trying to save money on a flash!) this flash runs off of 4 AA's. It looks like a great size and would be great with a off camera cord. Personally, I don't use flash guns much so this doesn't really have a place for me.

Vivitar Tele-Converter
Free with the purchase of Camera and lens or any two other items together!

Buy it all for $300

shaunmlavery

so, basically all lenses, besides the Contax 50mm are $49. If you want one, let's work out a package deal! Just trying to free up some room.

If you are intersted in say, the 50mm and maybe the camera, shoot me a message. Again, just looking to free up some room.

Best