The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 - Back from Leica Check-Up Today!

Leica M8, later serial no. 3329XXX, just arrived home today from Leica NJ. There was no issue at all; I merely took advantage of the service special, in order to get one year coverage. Takes spectacular images.

_1070216.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

It's used, but very lightly. No scratches or dents, laminate still on bottom plate. Service included new skin, CLA, meter system check, switch cleaning, rangefinder adj., CDD position/tilt adj., clean CCD, pixel/column restoration, repair/adjust motor coupling, clean and adj. for good working order. Clean bill of health signed 9/13/12.

_1070206.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

_1070209.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

_1070210.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

_1070211.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

_1070212.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

_1070214.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

_1070218.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

_1070221.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

Includes all original documentation, service docs, accessories including Leica strap, charger, one battery. Also has Schott glass LCD protector installed.

$2,200.00 - Paypal fees included, shipping at cost.

Continental US only, please. Sorry, but I just can't take a chance with int'l shipping.

Email me at [email protected] with any questions!

S

snajcziuk

Hi George

I'm selling a Mamiya ZD body and four lenses to fund a Leica purchase. If you're interested in some trading...

Bump - FYI - my response may be slightly delayed until Sunday - I'll be outdoors with infrequent access to the 'net.

I'm willing to consider reasonable offers on this great camera with a complete check-up just completed by Leica.

Reed

Check in and bump.

Really? No one is interested in making an offer or trade? If my price is too high, I'm willing to reconsider it. But, this camera is too nice to give away.

Reed