The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 ED with SA-21 Film Loader.

kdemas

Being as I've mostly gone digital I am selling my very lightly used Super Coolscan 5000 ED. I've maybe scanned 500 frames with this scanner, it's in pristine condition and works as it did when I bought it new. This is the top of the line Nikon film scanner, the best they made for 35mm and it certainly has proved itself with incredible scans from my Leica, Contax and Nikon equipment.

Price: $2,300 + $50 Shipping ConUS. Actual Shipping Cost to World.

The scanner comes boxed and includes:
- 5000 ED Scanner.
- SA-21 film loader.
- Likely a FH-3 films strip holder (Need to track it down).

I have used it with both Nikon Scan and Vuescan with amazing results from each. I have included a recent scan from this scanner.

If you're looking for a 5000 this is the one, it's really in fantastic shape and should provide you with years of amazing scans. Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thanks for the heads-up, Kent. I have a Nikon 8000, Nikon V and an Epson flatbed, so I'm all set as far as scanners go.
The M7 is a beautiful and fun camera.
Did you get the MM yet? I hope you enjoy it. Those files are really something out of the MM. I haven't shot it, but I did work on Jono's photos. Lucky you!
Cindy

kdemas

Cindy,

No MM yet, still on order with my dealer. Business had better pick up by the time they call or I may have to delay it until after the 1st of the year. It really is something special, an amazing tool.

I'm glad you're enjoying the M7, it's a great camera.

One quick thing...I might snag an Epson V700 or V750 flatbed (for Medium format and a little 35mm), any experience with either?

Thanks!

Kent

kdemas

Price Reduced: $2,200 Shipped and Paypal'd (ConUS)

This is one great scanner, you won't be disappointed!