The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Chamonix 45N2 Teak/Grey 840.00 and modified Cambo T20 reflex viewer 150.00

danielmoore

I'll buy one of these again down the road but for right now there are things I need more. Camera comes with carbon fiber GG protector and canvas wrap. It has the stock universal bellows. It has only the very slightest, gentle signs of use only detectable upon ruthless scrutiny. For all intents and purposes it looks new. No scratches, dings, dents, nor any sign of abuse. Functions perfectly. Made from Teak and has the grey anodization as seen on their website. Pics shortly. I also have a Cambo T20 reflex viewer. It did not fit the Chamonix so I bought their folding viewer attachment and removed the plate from it and glued it very securely onto the T20.

Prices do not include shipping. Prefer CONUS shipping, insurance mandatory, actual cost of shipping as you require.

No Paypal. Amazon Payments (free for now, and easy), check or postal money order are fine.
Berkeley, CA for local pickup.

Currently this camera sells for 900.00 plus 65.00 shipping, add to that a several month long wait time.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great camera. I am tempted as heck. Don't have any LF lenses left, but I do miss the Zen of LF imaging :(

danielmoore

I'm going to buy another hopefully before the teak runs dry. Their plan to go to maple is poor planning for the distant future. IMO. The measure of stability between Teak and Maple is further than night and day itself. I'm holding on to my one last LF lens, a Fuji 240A. The combination of that camera, that lens and a reflex viewer is just something one has to see. At that point it's almost a point and shoot for it's fluidity. : )

Oh, and Jack, temptation is squandered if not acted upon : )

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
LOL! I would need to re-purchase (for like the 4th time!) my standard dream team --- 65SA, 90SA, 150 APO-S and 270 G-Claron, then get a raft of holders and changing tent. At least I still have a meter and loupe. Heck, I'd need to make another darkcloth too!

Seriously though, this camera, the Ebony 45SU and Arca F-Metric were all dreams to use, each with their own sets of strengths and weaknesses, but all dreams to use...

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, I am interested, against my better judgement, but I am...
-bob