The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus E-3

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or add 3% for normal paypal. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deal. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM.
Olympus E-3 - $395 – Selling one of my E-3’s. Great body, built like a tank. This one is in pretty good condition. No major dings or dents. The camera comes with all the caps and the eyecup. The screen protector still on the rear screen. AF has always been accurate for me. I recently took this thing to Indonesia and shot with it almost every day and it was joy to use. Shutter count is 25 526. In good light this thing is still a fantastic body and I would say competitive with almost any camera out there at base ISO. I’ll throw in a Pearstone battery and the battery charger. I have no clue where the cables are so those aren’t included but they’re pretty useless IMHO. It also comes with a very nice padded Optech strap.