The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - PENTAX 645d - Boxed with 55mm lens + 75 and 150 FA and Helicoidal close-up tube

A

andrewfphoto

Absolutely mint condition, boxed and in warranty until end of november 2012

I won't bore you with all the technical details of this amazing machine - if you are serious about buying one of these, then you will have done your research.
It has shot less than 2000 frames and I will include the remote-release and wired cable-release.

5 months of manufacturer warranty left.

If you have any questions or wish to see the quality of the RAW files, please drop me a line and I will do my best to supply them.
If you wish to see the camera, i am available in the Manchester (UK)area most days.

I am looking for £6500 for the entire kit - the two extra lenses and Helicoidal close-up tube are unboxed, but similarly mint condition

Will split if the offer is right.

Andrew