The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: P1 645DF, Leaf Aptus-II 7, 55/2.8, 80/2.8LS, 150/2.8D etc..

As the Credo was recently announced in an AFi mount, I no longer have any inclination to hold onto my 645DF and so I'm hoping to sell the system to contribute towards the funds needed for the Credo 60. So! For sale:

- Phase One 645DF | 3500
- Leaf Aptus-II 7 (33MP) — 753 Actuations | 12500
- V-Grip Air | 1000

###

- Mamiya AF 55/2.8 | 450
- Schneider AF 80/2.8 LS | 1750
- Sekor D AF 150/2.8 | 2700

- Mamiya 50/4 SHIFT | 500
- Mamiya 120/4 Macro | 500

I'd ideally like to sell the body/back before all else :|

Will upload images this weekend. As I acquired the AFi some three months after purchasing the 645DF new, it hasn't been touched. So.. everything is in mint condition.

Also have the Lee filter rings for everything but the Macro, I believe. So I'll toss those in too.

Open to discounted offers if/when purchasing more than one thing — ie body/back/grip/lens : [email protected]

Last edited:
Open to offers. Just waiting on prices from my Leaf dealer re: trade in so.. As long as they exceed that, then I'm golden.

Aside: 753 actuations on back.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Admin note: Per our rules, ALL items listed in the B&S MUST INCLUDE PRICES! I will give you 30 minutes to post them, or I will remove the ad.