The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: iPhone 4S 16gb AT&T black

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay I'm a sick person and decided to upgrade my iPhone. My son preordered his and I realized I had a upgrade for me afte the preorders. So once again I'm at a AT&T store in line.

I listed this phone on eBay this morning for 280.00 it's has case which been on since day 1, charger, box and headphones. It's 5:45 and store opens at 8.00

If a member wants to PayPal me with instant payment. I can go 260.00

The cheapest I have seen on eBay is 330.00 not sure why people buy these things I guess to brick them or whatever. But here's your shot.

The front has normal wear marks and if your picky Apple replaces screens for minimal amount.

I just thought I would list it just in case a member really needs one quick or wants to use it for there tech cam.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Btw I don't expect this to last long on eBay since the cheapest I found used and working was 330.00. I just want to cover my costs for new one.