The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2x Profoto D1 Air Kits (1000ws / 500ws)

TTLKurtis

About 6 months ago I decided to shut down my studio location and just work from home and focus on shooting just weddings rather than trying to be a jack of all trades. As such, my Profoto D1 lights have been sitting in their cases, resenting me for a lack of attention lately lol. For weddings specifically, I use my Acute B2 and it does everything I need for quick no-fuss on-location lighting in a portable package, so I'm not giving up Profoto entirely, just the studio stuff.

Everything that is normally included with the D1 kits will be included, they are in excellent condition, and I will also throw in the optional glass diffusion dome for each of the heads.

I'm willing to split shipping, but we'll have to figure out what that's going to cost on a case-by-case basis because a D1 kit is a pretty big package to ship, no doubt about that.

Profoto D1 Air 1,000Ws 2-Monolight Studio Kit w/o Remote: $2,450
(BHPhoto Retail Price: Price: $2,996)

Profoto D1 Air 500Ws 2-Monolight Studio Kit w/o Remote: $1,600
(BHPhoto Retail Price: Price: $2,090.00)

If there's anyone relatively local to San Antonio, TX... a local pickup would be most welcome! Would be willing to meet up to a couple of hours away at a Wells Fargo bank location.

TTLKurtis

The 500WS kit is sold.

1,000WS kit remaining for $2,450. Will accept $2,300 without the optional glass domes. Amazing deal here guys, come on.

Shooooowwwwwwww meeee the mooonnnneeeeeyyyyy. :)