Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Sony NEX-5N, Sigma 19mm E-mount

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Sony NEX-5N, Sigma 19mm E-mount

Sony NEX-5N body, barely used - 116 captures. No problems during my brief time with it. Comes in a kit box with flash, all other small accessories, and all documentation - but NO kit zoom. However, a generic-brand body cap is included on the body to protect the sensor. Also includes an extra original Sony-branded battery. Price is $350, out of which I'll cover Priority Mail shipping within the US.

Sigma 19mm f/2.8 in E-mount for Sony NEX. Even less used than the camera - I took it on only one outing. Complete factory pack with caps, hood, case and papers. Price is $150, and with this as well, I'll cover Priority Mail within the US.

I also have the Rainbow Imaging adapters for Nikon F lens to NEX body and Pentax K lens to NEX body. These are basic generic-brand adapters. I tried the Pentax K one on the camera with my 24/2.8 SMCP and it fit snugly but the lens worked fine. I can toss in either adapter or both for an extra $10 each.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Sony NEX-5N, Sigma 19mm E-mount

An update: I went to Sony's online support live chat system and asked whether the camera warranty is transferable. Their agent said yes, so I will gladly provide a copy of the purchase receipt to the buyer of the NEX-5N body.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice set!

willmac

PM sent

Post Thanks / Like

Sold!