The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD :Nikon AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2.0 G AF-S IF-ED Lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I bought this used from KEH a couple months ago rated Excellent Plus and its a killer lens no question about it. Comes with hood , nice Nikon soft case for it and cover lens cap. The only very slight flaw is the hood is just slightly out of round and i mean slightly. I never used it nor the lens cap hoodie thing. They have it listed at B&H in same condition Excellent Plus for 4299.00 and another for 4449.00 plus a non excellent plus for 3999.00 not to mention shipping costs Used Nikon AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2.0 G AF-S IF-ED Lens 2150 B&H

I am asking for it 3899.00 shipped US Only. Now please remember shipping will be at least 80 dollars with insurance. BTW on my D800E the Af adjustment is only -5 its that accurate. I got a really stellar copy here.

I will try and get some images up but its in screamingly great condition with no marks on it and optically excellent.

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS:Nikon AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2.0 G AF-S IF-ED Lens

BTW just to be clear this is Version 1

Guy Mancuso

This comes with the Arca Style foot as a replacement for Nikons foot.

Guy Mancuso

I am interested in maybe a trade plus cash as well. Zeiss 100 f2 .

I may also sell my Nikon 85 1.4g like new as well and get a 70-200 Vii

Pm me

Guy Mancuso

Images. Pardon some of the dust. I need to clean a touch more. I should add here the foot is made by Kirk and as you can see you can reverse the hood over it. Also included is a really nice strap by Upstrap. Together these cost 100 dollars

Guy Mancuso

Going to e-bay this evening. I rather sell it here so waiting on offers. I consider this the best Nikon lens made works excellent with the 1.4 and 2 x teleconverters

jstaben

This is the best lens Nikon makes. Smoothest bokeh I have ever seen. Great for sports. Great for portraits. All around flat out amazing. Not as heavy as folks would have you believe, and if it is: do some weightlifting!

I have the version I and the extra stop of VR/coating isn't worth $1500 more for the version II

Guy Mancuso

Lens is now SOLD to a member which means its stays in the family. I will buy this lens again. I'm a 3 timer on glass. LOL

Sparky16

Going to e-bay this evening. I rather sell it here so waiting on offers. I consider this the best Nikon lens made works excellent with the 1.4 and 2 x teleconverters
Now that the 200mm CANNON is SOLD(congrats!), I have a LN TC-20 EIII to sell...PM me! :D:D:D

Steve