The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase P21+ and Mamiya AfdII system

barry685

Phase One P21+ Mint condition (currently under 5700 activations) With 2 batteries (1 brand new) Under warranty until 4/11/2011.

Mamiya Afd II Body, Boxed + unfilled warranty cards. Will supply invoice from Capture Integration dated 10/29/08.

80mm 2.8 AF (Mint no box)
55mm 2.8 Af New in box with unfilled warranty cards. Will supply invoice from Zeff Photo dated 10/27/08.
150 3.5 AF in Box (mint)
105-210 4.5 ULD AF (mint no box).

Mamiya 1 meter electromagnetic cable release.

Metz 54 Mz-3 Flash + SCA 3952 adaptor. Excellent condition in box + case.

All above located in Brooklyn NY.
Prefer to sell complete kit.
Price $9950.00 + actual shipping costs.

Barry Ehrman
718-421-2323

etrigan63

Barry, you are killing me too. I hate being destitute and having the ability to recognize a deal like this!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Surprised this is still here to be honest also surprised I have not bought it yet. Someone get this thing off my radar screen. Nice package

K

karrphoto

If I had any way of finding the cash, I would.. Damn. I really want a MF for landscapes... Boooo :(