The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 645 kit, Zeiss 100 makro ZF.2, Phase One H10

f1point0

Boxed Contax 645 kit with everything as new, including manual. Finder shows a few shiny areas (common on these), but no scratches. Entire kit has been barely used since it was a back up. Comes with kit box and all individual boxes as new. Net $2750 to me. Free tracked and insured shipping in the CONUS. Paypal add 3%, Chase Quickpay, or Paypal Gift (at my discretion and only for buyers that have extensive and proven FB).

Mint, like new Zeiss 100mm Makro ZF.2. This is the newest version with the chip that allows for metering on most Nikon bodies. Lens was bought but never used since I changed my mind about switching to Nikon and stuck with Canon. Gaffer's tape placed on the hood to protect it. I can leave it or remove it per your preference. I think it's a good idea to have it since the hood is metal. Comes with box and everything as new. $1700 NET.

Phase One H10 tethered use only digital back for Contax 645. Superb images and files in a studio setting. In mint, like new condition because it was hardly used. Comes with an OEM Contax 645 masked focusing screen to account for the crop (boxed - photo doesn't show box). Also comes with a firewire cable.

Digital backs for Contax 645 are incredibly rare and this could serve as a great back up back or like a test "polaroid" back for film shooters. Comes with Phase One leather case as well. The back is worth more in trade in towards a new Phase One back than the price. $900

Last edited: