The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM-D Kit

soboyle

I have my Olympus OM-D body and three M4/3 lenses for sale. The OM-D, 45 and 14-45 zoom are only six weeks old. The Panasonic 20 1.7 is about a year old. The system is just not a fit for me. Image quality is excellent - the best of any M4/3’s according to DXO, and surprisingly close to my 5D2. Despite its slower autofocus, I like the Fuji X cameras as a carry around, so out goes the Olympus system, and in comes an X.

Selling as a kit, or will break apart.
OM-D body, Panasonic 20 1.7, Olympus 45 1.8 lens, Panasonic 14-45 zoom, all in excellent condition. $1800 for the whole kit.

OM-D body alone - $925 - six weeks old, like new condition

Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens - like new, six weeks old $365 including a new $40 B&W filter. This lens is razor sharp and beautifully made.

Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 Aspheric G- Series Lens - lens is in excellent condition and well knows for it's image rendering- $350 - includes a B&W filter.

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S. Micro Four Thirds Lens - also only six weeks old, like new condition. This lens is a real hidden gem, I found that once I started using this lens the primes sat in the bag most of the time, it’s that good. $210. It includes a Hoya filter.

I’m the original owner of these, all come in original boxes.
buyer pays postage, paypal OK.
respond to oboylephoto at gmail dot com

soboyle

Price dropped to $825!!!
Nobody?
We're talking an essentially new OM-D, for $175 under cost!
The lenses too, new and barely used.