The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50 Summicron Type 4

Jim Schemel

Very nice copy of a Leica 50 Summicron type 4 with focus tab."Made in Germany".Comes with nice leather Leica Case as well as Lens hood # 12526 (see picture) and Leica cap.One tiny spec of dust on the inside.Blades are clean and snappy.

Price - $1425 shipped- I do not do pay pal ( sorry wife is not a fan) will accept USPS MO or Check.All of my transactions on FM have been done this way with no problems.

Will trade For Leica M8 , and i will add cash to the deal.

I am new to Get DPI but have outstanding feedback on Fred Miranda where i have been an active member for 6 years. //www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/131581

Any questions or concerns please PM
-Jim

Last edited:

Jim Schemel

Some have asked about the Lens hood.I am fairly new to Leica Glass, I just assumed this was the hood for this lens.Here are a few shots with the hood on the lens.
-Jim

hrzlvn

Only few copies of 50Cron V4 were made in Germany , I was pain quite a while after I sold mine. Nice hood btw. GLWS