The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Contax RTS III, 139Q, 85/1.4, 135, Makro Planar, Distagon, Sonnar, etc.

kanzlr

Hi,

I decided to reduce my systems in use by one, so everything Contax has to go.
The items are located in Vienna (AUSTRIA, Europe) and can be shipped to almost anywhere (€ 25,-- worldwide or € 15,-- within Europe).
I am open for offers and we can arrange bundle prices, of course.

Items for sale are:
  • Contax RTS III in superb, almost like new condition. The LCD in the viewfinder works as if it where new, easily visible, etc. Databack works perfectly. Exposed a roll of Portra 400 last week and it came out superb, as expected. Comes with two original Contax screens (plain matte and matte with microprism center) € 499,--
  • Contax 139 Q in good condition with only slight signs of use. Actually I have two on sale. One with the original box and rubber cup for the VF, and another one with an old but original strap. Both cameras received new leather, new seals and work fine. They only differ in the leather texture and use different seal materials. Both tested with film recently. € 89,-- for the one without box, € 99,-- for the other
  • 3rd party eyecup for the 139 Q, very high quality item, € 10,--
  • Contax Winder II for 139, same new leather as the boxed body € 29,--
  • Zeiss Planar 85/1.4 good condition, superb glass, great mechanics, just a few cosmetic scratches on the barrel. Comes with a decent 3rd party metal sun shade € 490,--
  • Zeiss Planar 50/1.7 the Contax standard lens, very good condition €99,--
  • Zeiss Sonnar 135/2.8 with a few dents, see pictures. Good overall condition, but not flawless. Glass is fine, as are mechanics. Images look great :) 119,--
  • Zeiss Makro-Planar 60/2.8 the 1:2 version, very good condition 299,--
  • Zeiss Distagon 28/2.8 in very good condition € 199,--
  • Contax Hood G-11 good condition € 22,--
  • Contax Hood G-12 good condition € 22,--
  • Zeiss Jena 135/4 in C/Y mount rather ugly but working condition. Takes surprisingly good photographs, but could need a CLA :) free with deal above € 500,--