The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Lens (Nikon Mount)

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is my Sigma 50mm f/1.4 lens which I have owned since new. This is known as a super fast 50mm lens with very pleasing, smooth bokeh. It is also super sharp stopped down. Front/rear elements and free from any scratches, cleaning marks, fungus, scuffs, etc. The body is super clean with no damage. You will notice some dust on the body in one pic which I should have blown off before taking the pic. This lens focuses spot on with my D700 and does not exhibit any focus accuracy issues. Comes complete with everything as sold new - box, padded pouch, caps, hood, packaging. Price includes shipping within Canada and Conus. Payment via Paypal gift or EMT if you are in Canada. If paying via regular Paypal - please add 3%. Feel free to PM me should you have any questions. Great lens, great price!

Price = $365CDN shipped.

DSC_5009 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_5010 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr