The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP, Fujia GA645i, misc accessories

newghost

I will be shipping all items from Singapore, please add 3% for paypal charges and shipping will be at cost...

email me at 1newghost at gmail dot com if you require more pics, i'll try to take some later...

1. First on the list is a stunning, glossy black paint Leica MP (0.72x), dated Jan-2010 with full box, documents, unused strap etc. Camera is close to mint really, less than 5 rolls of film through it... serial number #3511xxx.

Asking S$4580 (Singapore dollars)

2. A nice user Fuji GA645i medium format camera. You can use both 120 and 220 roll film (16 shots on the 120 and 32 on the 220).

Camera metering is accurate. Viewfinder is bright. No dusts in lens at all. AF works accurately. Comes with original lens hood and original lens cap.

Note this is the 645i version which is different from the plain 645 version. Comes with a second shutter button on the front which facilitates photo taking in landscape orientation.

Dante Stella has a review on this...
Fuji GA645 GA645i GA645W GA645Wi GA645zi Autofocus Cameras

And to sweeten the deal, I'll include the following since I won't be shooting MF for a while now...

- 1 roll x Kodak Pro 160, exp 08/2012
- 2 rolls x Fujicolor Pro 400 H, exp 06/2013
- 2 rolls x Fujicolor PN160 NS, exp 01/2014

Aesthetically it's not perfect, there's the common paint wear... though functional wise you can be sure it produces kick-*** images!

Asking S$580 (Singapore dollars)

A recent pic

newghost

3. A lightly used Zelenpol leather half case for Fuji-Xpro1, asking S$80

4. A brand new JJC adaptor for Leica M to M43, asking S$35

5. A lightly used metabones Leica M to Nex E mount adaptor, asking S$90

Please do not PM, email me at 1newghost at gmail dot com instead. thanks!

newghost

Last price!

1. Leica MP - S$ 4,500

2. Fuji GA645i - SOLD!

3. Zelenpol leather half case for Fuji-Xpro1, S$80

4. A brand new JJC adaptor for Leica M to M43 - SOLD!

5. Metabones adaptor - SOLD!

newghost

Last price!

1. Leica MP - SOLD!

2. Fuji GA645i - SOLD!

3. - Zelenpol leather half case in black for Fuji-Xpro1, S$80
- Kenji leahter half case in black for Fuji-Xpro1, S$80

4. A brand new JJC adaptor for Leica M to M43 - SOLD!

5. Metabones adaptor - SOLD!